Firestone pond liners are EPDM geomembranes made from Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomers, a single ply rubber roofing membrane which is also ideal as water garden liners.
What makes Firestone EPDM pond liners so strong?
- Liner Flexibility: Firestone liners remain highly flexible even at very low temperatures (down to –45 °C).
- Liner Elongation: Firestone liners can stretch over 300% and conform to ground contour.
- Liner Weathering Resistance: Firestone liners are resistant to ultraviolet radiation and ozone.
Firestone Liners are also:
- Easy to Maintain – Environmental exposure rated at well over 30 years.
- Environmentally Friendly – The EPDM Geomembrane is an inert material with low environmental impact during production and use.
The Firestone EPDM Geomembrane Product Line
Firestone: The 1.02 mm thick Firestone EPDM Geomembrane is specifically designed for decorative pond applications. It is commercialized under the trade name Firestone Pond Liner. Because of its specific formulation and production process, only the Firestone Pond Liner membrane is guaranteed to be compatible with aquatic life in accordance with testing reports published by the Water Research Centre in the UK.